With Mezuro information, decisions are taken on for instance the extra use of auxiliary services, widening roads, expanding public transport facilities and improving the availability of public provisions.
- Where do the inhabitants of a town go and what means of transport do they use?
- What is the catchment area of a train or bus station?
- How do traffic flows behave when approaching an event?
- Where do the car drivers come from who are in a specific traffic jam in the morning?
- What are the effects of a new road?